Thursday, August 25, 2016

28 Days of Gratitude - Day 4

Today I am grateful for headlights so I can see to drive to work.
I am grateful for honest people because they inspire me.
I am grateful for being able to refill prescriptions online because it saves me from making a phone call.
I am grateful for sweet notes from teachers because I love to hear that they love my kids.
I am grateful for fans because they keep me cool.
I am grateful for my nose because somet things smell so good.
I am grateful for the mailman because just going to the end of my driveway to check the mail is very convenient.
I am grateful for nice, ripe tomatoes because tomato sandwiches will always be my favorite.
I am grateful for Bill's job because it has been a steady source of income for years.
I am grateful for healthy children because so many people deal with struggles I can't imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...