Monday, September 26, 2011

Goofballs

My kids were watching MegaMind today, which is one of Iz's favorite movies - mainly because of the music.  She got up and started dancing, which quickly turned into them asking me to turn off the movie and put on some music.  What started out as a little dance party somehow turned into a fashion show.  They ran to grab some skirts to wear as little capelets (and if I were to make them actual capelets, they'd never wear them) and sashayed up and down the hall, stopping to pose for me.

The pictures are terrible.... I knew if I got up to grab the real camera that they'd stop doing it, so I took advantage of it with the camera phone.

goofballs
This child's runway walk is primo!

goofballs
Odd poses are her strong suit.

goofballs
She hasn't quite mastered her sister's runway booty shake, but she's getting there.

goofballs

I love having these three goofy girls.  I'm sure there has to be things that boys do that would amuse me, but I can't for the life of me think of anything better than having little girls.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, your girls are so cute!! My nieces do the same thing. Really interesting and funny of what little minds come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award!

    Sam (NotYourGramsAfghan.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...