Friday, July 25, 2014

The One In The Middle

Isabelle's birthday was way back in April, but I just finished her birthday present today. Bad Momma. My plan was to give her a copy of Judy Blume's book The One In The Middle Is A Green Kangaroo along with a green kangaroo. Because she's my green kangaroo.... my middle child. I didn't finish the doll in time, and then it hibernated half-finished while I dealt with the house fiasco. She finally reminded me with a sad little "Is my kangaroo finished? My birthday was a long time ago."  =(

But it is finally done!

This is not my design. It's a Lalylala pattern,  Kira.  She has a collection of similar adorable patterns. It's supposed to have a baby kangaroo in the pouch but I figure that would end up lost.

Not much else to report yet. Probable new house on the horizon, but I don't want to talk about it just yet. I'm ready to get out of here though. Looking at bigger houses makes this one feel so small. Because it is. =)

I appreciate those of you who still read me despite my slacking on updating! 

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. to quote that super hilarious james earl jones sprint commerical a while back, the kangaroo is "totes mcgoats adorbs!"

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...