Friday, August 26, 2016

28 Days of Gratitude - Day 5

Today I am grateful for money in the bank so that we can afford the week's expenses.
I am grateful for quiet mornings at work so that I have a chance to wake up in peace.
I am grateful for Charli for being concerned about me.
I am grateful for a dishwasher to make cleaning the dishes easier.
I am grateful for hot water because showers are much nicer warm.
I am grateful for my sense of humor because it keeps me amused.
I am grateful for my glasses because I can't see well without them.
I am grateful for the beauty school for making it so I can get a nice hair cut cheaply.
I am grateful for sleep because it recharges me for another day.
I am grateful for my imagination because it keeps me entertained for hours.

1 comment:

  1. I am grateful for your blog - it made me smile. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...