Tuesday, March 4, 2014

2014 Mood Blanket update

Even amidst all the chaos in my head and life recently, I have kept up with my mood blanket. I think it's been good therapy, honestly. I have to look back on my day and be honest with myself about how I'm feeling. Some days, when I look back on the day, things weren't as bad as I felt they were in that moment.  It's been a great visual to one of my current mantras... feelings don't last forever, good or bad. You have to savor the good ones and wait it the bad ones.

The picture is my progress through March 2. I have one more section that will take me through the end of March and then I repeat the whole thing.  I actually thought about just carrying it through March and starting a different blanket because I am a little tired of the color scheme, but I think I should keep it going. We'll see how I feel at the end of March.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...