Monday, August 20, 2012

Back to School 2012

Wow, it's been almost a month since I posted anything.  Just no time...  maybe now that school has started, I can get in a better routine and have time for more things.  Maybe.

I just wanted to share our first day of school pictures.  I didn't get emotional at all this morning.  I've been so ready for this.  I'm looking forward to not washing towels every day because Isabelle's been playing in the mud, taking a bath, and then going back out to get in the mud.  I'm looking forward to less mess.  Fewer groceries.  The kids not being sick of each other every second of every day.

I tell you this... if a politician ever wants to secure my vote 100%, promise me year-round schools. 

Anyway, here are my darlings...

DSC_0005

Olivia wasn't nervous at all until we got to her classroom.  There were so many people packed in there, though, and she doesn't like crowds.  So we left her looking a little scared.  She'll be fine though.  Her teacher has promised that she doesn't like to give homework, so I'm hoping that's the case.  I don't like homework.

DSC_0001

Isabelle wasn't too thrilled to have to get up and get ready for school, but once we were there, she was off and running.  I hope this is a really good year for her. 

DSC_0003

We're still at Mother's Day Out this year.  She's probably the oldest kid there, and hopefully she won't be bored out of her mind.  =)

The bell schedules changed this year, so we will have to adjust to a different routine than we had last year.  I'll have to pick up Zoe a little early to be able to get the other two.  I'm tempted to start letting them ride the bus home, but Daddy's not ready for that.  =)  He was a little sad this morning.  He said he's going to miss their antics.  Then again, he usually wasn't the one cleaning up after them ;)

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Another school year! I've been out of school for awhile and I still get the same butterflies in my tummy when I think of the first day of school. I hope everyone had a good first day! By the way, I'm glad you posted, I was starting to miss you, then I was starting to worry about you! Do you have any hair left? Or did you pull it out before the first day of school? 😊

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...