Monday, December 8, 2014

39

I got my notebook for this year. It's inspired me to read Alice in Wonderland to the girls. 


I finished my 40 before 40 list. I'll organize it any type it up for the blog when I can get to a computer. 


My goal for the year, like I said is to be more positive, more grateful. Of course, the year started of with a rough day. But I tried to focus on my goal list to try to not dwell on it. I'm going to focus a lot on trying to treat others the way I want to be treated instead of reacting to how I'm actually treated. Hopefully what I put out will come back to me. 

I'm also hoping to get our Christmas card photo done tonight or tomorrow. We all have cheesy Christmas tshirts.  We aren't really sweater people, so this is our version of ugly Christmas sweaters. ;)

I finally finished Santa.  He's kinda cute sitting up on my mantle. I didn't find Mrs Claus all that cute, but considering  how little I enjoyed making Santa, I like how he turned out. 

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer, I am not a Santa Claus fan but he came out adorable! Too bad it will be in the hands of that wretched woman!! I know she won't appreciate the work you put into it. Hope things are better at work. Sally

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...