Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Postcrossing.com

One of the items on my list is to send out one postcard a month using postcrossing.com. Last week I received my first postcard!

It came all the way from China. It was the sender's first postcard too. =)

But that's not all... I received another postcard this week! I don't know exactly how it all works. I know your address isn't given out until you send out a postcard and the receiver logs it in. But I guess after that it's pretty random. This week's postcard came from Finland.

Isn't it cute? The stamp was really cool... I had to scan it too. LOL

The sender made me kind of jealous... she was about to go skiing. I've never been skiing, and would probably do myself some serious injury, but it sounds more exciting than going to work. =)

3 comments:

  1. I want to do this soooo bad, but we are moving in a couple months so I'll have to wait till then. This is such a fun idea, I can't believe I've never heard of it till now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, from China and Finland!!! Oh How fun! LOL, the skiing...I lived at the bottom of a ski hill for seven years and NEVER skiied!!! I did when I was in grade 6, saw my best friend fly past me uncontrollably into a tree and her ski never came off the way it was supposed to...she broke her leg in so many places...literally shattered the bone! I've never been since! Although I have to admit I'd like to try again...my fear just gets in my way! Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometimes there are just more postcards being sent than people to receive them, so some surplus can happen :) it's normal, don't worry!

    cheers,

    ana

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...