Sunday, December 23, 2012

Hobbes has a girlfriend

I told you that Isabelle wanted me to make a friend for Hobbes.  A girlfriend, to be exact.  I wasn't really excited about making a girl Hobbes, but I think she's pretty cute.

hobbes' girlfriend

I used the same pattern that I used to make Hobbes.  She's a lighter color than Hobbes and I made her smile.  Isabelle says Hobbes looks sad, so I figured his girlfriend should look happier.

hobbes' girlfriend

I still wish I could have made a Calvin... I may still try to at some point... but I'm glad Hobbes has a girlfriend, too.  They make a cute couple.

hobbes' girlfriend

(Boy, Hobbes is looking a little rough.  Eh, it just means he's been loved...)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...