Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A few additions

I made a few additions to my list today: to check the smoke alarm and my brand new carbon monoxide alarm once a month. I had to go buy a new CM alarm today. When I got home from work yesterday, the house reeked of gas. My husband is home all day, but he's asleep. The idea of coming home and finding him dead in bed scared me half to death. Not to mention that he could come home from work in the morning and find the same happened to me and the girls. For some reason, one of the pilot lights on the stove keeps going out. I need to inform the landlady when she calls for the rent. The stove is ony about a month old and we've had to relight the pilot three times now. I looked for our carbon monoxide alarm, but it apparently got lost in the move. If I eventually find it, no big deal, I don't think you can have too many alarms.

I still have about 5 things I need to come up with for my list to be complete. I'd rather not make "finish my list" one of them, but it just might be. LOL If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to leave it. I'm open to almost anything. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...