Sunday, June 5, 2011

I'm trying...

It's been a crazy few days. My father had a heart attack on Thursday - he's OK, well, as OK as someone who just had a heart attack can be, but I'm just kind of not all here right now.  Understandable, I hope.  He's having a procedure tomorrow to replace some blocked stints and hopefully he'll go home soon after. 

I've been working on my sock monkey posts, but I need a little more time.  I need to make a basic sock monkey hat for pictures and a Sassy to write the pattern out.  It'll happen soon, but I won't be ready for this week.

1 comment:

  1. Oh No! I'm just catching up on my blog reading since being on vacation...how is your father doing? I hope he's recovering quickly! You'll be in my thoughts & prayers!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...