Saturday, June 4, 2011

A-Z about me

I'm being a bum this morning and found this on a blog and decided to use it to procrastinate doing anything important.
A. Age: 36.  I thought I was 36 all year last year, but I didn't turn 36 until December.
B. Bed size: Full.  Which is fine now that the kids sleep in their own beds and hubby works nights.  It was awful a year ago when all 5 of us ended up there at night.
C. Chore that you hate: Where to begin...  mopping.  And we don't have carpet, so every floor has to be mopped.
D. Dogs: I have mixed feelings on dogs.  I wouldn't mind having one, but I get annoyed at people who act like dogs are people.  They're not.  They're dogs.
E. Essential start to your day: Going potty.  Everything else can wait.  LOL
F. Favourite color: Lighter shades of green
G. Gold or Silver: Silver.  I don't like gold at all... the metal, the color, any of it.
H. Height: 5'7"
I. Instruments you play: None.  I've wanted to learn piano, I've tried guitar.  I'm more of a vocal person, I guess.
J. Job title: Office Manager or Medical Biller/Coder or "The Other Jennifer"
K. Kids: Three crazy little girls - Olivia is 6 1/2, Isabelle is 5, and Zoe is 3 1/2.  We didn't really plan for them to be so close in age, but other than feeling like my life is on fast forward all the time, I wouldn't change it.
L. Live: Sherwood, AR (about half an hour from Little Rock, if you wondered)
M. Mother's name: Donna
N. Nicknames: The Wife, Jen, Jif, Fer, Polack (thanks to my last name, which is NOT pronounced like that).  I answer to just about everything but Jenny.  I was Jenny until I was 10, and then decided I didn't want to ever be called that again.  Only one person (my sister's BFF) ever calls me that. 
O. Overnight hospital stays: One for each kiddo.
P. Pet peeve: Bad grammar/spelling.  I am not perfect, but at least I try.  Some people don't.
Q. Quote from a movie: Anything from The Princess Bride or Drop Dead Fred
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: Older sister who is 5 1/2 years older than me and little sister who is 2 1/2 years younger than me.  I think it's really cool that I came from a house of 3 girls and have 3 girls myself.  I would be lost if we had had a boy.
T. Time you wake up: 4am if I'm going to the gym, 4:30 if I'm not.  During the week, of course.  On the weekends, whenever the girls get up, which is usually the same time as the sun.  Unfortunately, regardless of when I have to get up, I'm lucky to get to bed before 11pm. 
U. Underwear: I get tired of seeing my kids'.  They need to either stop wearing skirts or learn to be more ladylike.
V. Vegetable you hate: Radishes or beets.  =P
W. What makes you run late: Shoes.  My kids can never find their shoes.
X. X-Rays you've had: wrist and teeth.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Homemade spaghetti sauce. 
Z. Zoo animal: Gorillas.  Specifically the ones at The Memphis Zoo. 

3 comments:

  1. Hello! I've been following for a while and just had to comment when I saw your job title - I'm a clinical coder over here in the UK!! Small world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness... I'm completely stuck on the 4am thing. How on earth do you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! The 4am thing blows me away, too! Thanks for sharing...you made me smile! I might have to borrow this...

    Amy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...