Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Toasty legs

Granny Stripe Legwarmers

I finally got a picture of Liv in her legwarmers.  She says she loves them and has thanked me repeatedly for them, but I can't seem to get her to wear them for more than 10 minutes.  Of course, it's still fairly warm around here.  Maybe once it gets colder.  She says she can't wear them to school, but I don't see why not.  I didn't see anything in the dress code against them and if that chick I saw yesterday wearing knee-high "Beiber Fever" socks was any indication, they aren't picky about leg-wear.

Granny Stripe Legwarmers
A picture of her looking like a little girl!!!

I'm very, very excited.  I am this close to being finished with the body of the Daisy afghan.  I cold have finished it up last night but I decided to go to bed before 11pm for a change.  I just  have to attach the last row.  That's it.  Then on to the border.  I need more yarn for the border... I didn't anticipate being ready for it until the weekend.  And now that I'm here, I can't stop.  I must finish it.  It's going to make me insane otherwise.  So I'll have to make a run to get some at lunch.

So excited.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah! I just love seeing Olivia's legwarmers. They turned out perfectly. I made Sophie's with wool and since she is already hot blooded she usually removers hers after an hour and says they make her itchy. Lol... They are so cuteable though. Almost finished joining all my squares. Two rows to go. Whoot! Whoot! Hopefully on to the edging by this weekend

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...