Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Oh, hi there...

Sorry I've been quiet lately.  I haven't really had a lot to talk about.  I haven't sewn or crocheted in a week, at least.  I just haven't been feeling it.  We're trying to get adjusted to being out of school and new routines.  Trying to stay very busy to avoid the boredom-induced mischief.  I guess my kids are having adjustment issues, because almost everything I try to get them to do results in three kids clinging onto me like I'm asking them to jump off of a bridge. 

We went to the library today to watch a children's music performer.  He was really fun and I would have expected them to be up jumping and dancing with all the other kids, but halfway through, I had to go sit on the floor with them because they kept begging me to go home.  We have Vacation Bible School this week, and they've separated the girls (normally they don't), and it's just been so frustrating to me the way they're acting.  It's hard for me to deal with them being so clingy because they're usually not.  I really hope it gets better, and soon.

I'm hoping to have more to blog about soon, when we're over our bumps.  I have some tie dye planned and I have some fabric markers so we (or I) can design our own fabric.  Lots planned.  So bear with me.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...