Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I'm a thief!

Not really, but that's kind of how I felt walking out of Lowes with a big stack of paint chips.  I'm not planning on painting any time soon.  I'm planning a party!

Isabelle's turning 5 later in the month and she wants a rainbow party.  I have been brainstorming invitation ideas and I kept thinking about paint chips.  And where is there a rainbow of colors just for the picking?  The paint aisle. 

if they start placing a limit on how many of these you can take at once, its my fault

Some of these are almost postcard size and one solid color... the perfect background.  It's just crazy.  My brain is still storming, but I'm seeing rainbows and clouds and possibly suns. 

Like I really need to hand-make invitations.  I just can't help myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...