Wednesday, May 2, 2012

You're his cheeseburger, his precious cheeseburger...

Tell me you know that song?  It's the best Veggie Tales song ever.  In fact, I can't believe I haven't taught Isabelle to sing it yet.  I'm a failure as a mother.



I just realized I never shared Isabelle's cheeseburger that was supposed to be a pillow but wasn't.  I didn't get it finished for her birthday party.  I didn't even get it finished in time to give it to her on her birthday, but I did finish it on her birthday, so that has to count for something.

Here you go... all Instagrammed and everything...

Untitled

Untitled

I'm just impressed that I figured out how to get Instagram photos onto Flickr.  I've been geeking out over Instagram for a couple of weeks.  Yes, I know... I'm way behind.  I didn't know I could get it on my Droid.

Anyway, in case you were wondering, I used this pattern from Nerdigurmi.  It's free and you don't have to sew all the components together... it's all one continuous piece.  I didn't put a face on it.  =(  And I got in trouble for forgetting to put the sesame seeds on it.  For shame!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...