Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I told you.

It came to me the other night.  I remembered old Michael Myers in the closet, waiting to be shipped off to Bill's aunt.  I had just finished Kenny's head...  I just couldn't help myself. 

OMG!  He killed Kenny!  You bastard!

I ended up crocheting a knife for Michael.  I didn't have any gray or brown felt, so I just sat down and it happened.  I even made it look bloody.  Who would have thought I'd ever crochet a bloody knife?  I don't put anything past me nowadays.

Don't worry... in true South Park fashion, Kenny managed to put himself together and is chilling with Cartman and Stan.  Kyle's head is finished.... just need to make his body and Set #1 is complete.  Well, after I make Mr. Hankey, that is.  Can't send off the package without some Christmas poo.

Bloody knives and poop.  I don't think there's anything more I can say about that.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...