Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Oh my tiny goodness!

I've been invited to a baby shower this coming weekend.  My cousin's daughter is having her second baby.  It's mostly a diaper & wipes shower, but I can't resist the opportunity to indulge in my need to make something tiny.

People, look at these little bitty things:

Noah's boots

I almost died from the cuteness.  I can't believe my kids' feet were ever that tiny.  Of course, we are a big-footed family, so they may not have ever been quite that small... 

I used this pattern.  Remember my post about the free boot pattern that made me feel like I had some head trauma that left me with no recollection of how to crochet?  Yeah.  These look 500 times better.  They're very easy, the pattern is very clear.  I'm glad I spent the money on the pattern and I'll definitely have it on hand for future baby gifts.  They are just adorable.

I have one more pair to make... a matching pair for the older brother who just turned 1. These just took me a few hours, so surely I can get the other pair finished in addition to keeping to my schedule.  Yes... schedule.  I decided that insane list over there to the side ----> was going to become a 1st class disaster if I didn't make a plan.  I think I have it under control.  If you don't hear from me in a while, I'm probably tangled up in all that yarn....

2 comments:

  1. I really want this pattern! You did a great job. I'm sure everyone will love them, who doesn't love handmade things?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out super cute! I'm planning to make a pair for my nephew for Christmas. ♥

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...