Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!


These are the little people that call me "Mom."  I have to say that, despite the times that they attempt to send me to the looney bin, they do show me how much they love me every single day.  Their Daddy isn't really good with holidays, I don't think I even got a "Happy Mother's Day" from him (I don't think his own mother has yet), but he did clean the house and do some laundry while we went to visit my mom.  But even though there were no grandiose gestures of appreciation, I know he does - he does things out of the blue throughout the year. 

That outfit on my middle child (in the middle) is the outfit I made for my friend's niece.  I'll post more about it later, but I'm very happy with it =)

1 comment:

  1. So so cute! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day. Loving that little fairy outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...