Friday, July 15, 2011

That's hot.

We had a little excitement today at work.  Our fire alarms started going off right as I was about to leave for lunch.  We had to move patients and blah blah blah.  The fire department took forever to get here, which was pretty disconcerting, even if we were almost positive it was a false alarm.  We think the AC guys working on the roof somehow managed to set it off. 

So we waited and waited for the fire truck to arrive.  And then these two guys come barrelling in the door in full gear.  The tall one even had an axe.

I never realized how hot firemen really are.  Oh my.

They weren't particularly gorgeous in the face, but when they walked by me, I just had this urge to swoon, yes - swoon, so the tall one would catch me.  How crazy is that?  I've never really considered myself a uniform kind of girl, but I'm going to have to reconsider that stance. 


Source: tumblr.com via Rachel on Pinterest

Obviously not one of today's firefighters.... since there was no actual fire or smoke.

Trust me, they're even more swoon-worthy in real life.

1 comment:

  1. That's hilarious! It just must be your town because
    our fireman are all black toothed and tobacco chewers! Ok maybe not all of them. At least it wasn't a real fire as you got some imaginary fireman scenario to think about for lunch!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...