Friday, March 30, 2012

37 Before 37

I've seen a lot of people make lists of so many things they want to do before their next birthday, and I kind of wanted to do that, but never really found it important enough to plan out, I guess.  Then I had a brainstorm yesterday (it was a very brainstormy day) and decided what I was going to do.

My 37 doesn't mean good deeds or goals.  My 37 is pounds.  I am striving to lose 37 pounds by my birthday, which is about 35 or 36 weeks away (I got distracted while counting...).  I think that's a totally reasonable goal since it's about a pound a week.  I'm going to try to make one little change a week to improve my and my family's diet.

I'm going to dust off my old weight loss blog and if you'd like to follow along, I have a link to the side over there ---->.  (There's not much on the blog at the moment, just so you know)  I'll probably update on it here once in a while, but I'll leave the day-to-day stuff over there because I know not everyone is interested.  ;)  But if you are, feel free to keep me accountable.  I'll do the same if you ask.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a great idea. Ever since my bf, Dave, got sick, I've gained weight. I'll follow your weight loss blog. I have difficulties eating healthy because Dave needs to pack on the pounds, therefore he eats whatever he wants whenever he wants.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...