Friday, March 30, 2012

Weekend Plans

Let's try something, shall we?  I don't normally plan out my weekends craft-wise, but maybe if I have some sort of plan, I will be able to accomplish things.  Maybe.  ;)

Friday night
  • If the kids are cooperative, work on finishing the peasant dress and/or the pillowcase dress that are half finished (It's rare for me to have sewing UFOs, so it's making me a little crazy because I want to move on but have to finish them first.)
  • Finish my 1st pillowcase square.
  • Try to talk Iz down from a cheeseburger pillow to just a cheeseburger softie.  

Saturday
  • Laundry day.  
  • I want to see if I can work this out without a pattern:



I'm not exactly sure why I'm going to do this... my kids are anti-pants.  But maybe with enough ruffles?

  • Keep working on pillowcase squares while catching up on my DVR shows

Sunday
We're most likely going to be headed to  my parents' house to pick up their recliners (I cannot wait to toss our tan couch on the curb... and yes it's getting trashed, it's not fit for donation), so I don't know how much time I'll have for much of anything, so I'll just plan on working on pillow squares or a cheeseburger.  =)

Do you have any big plans for the weekend?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer, I just need to tell you that I admire your tenacity! I envy your desire to do so many things at once. I dont work and have a 20 yr. old at home. I have nothing but time and needlessly waste it. I have projects sitting waiting to be finished and just start new ones. I could stand to lose quite a few pounds as well. I'm hoping some of your enthusiasm rubs off on me. Thanks for sharing your life with the rest of us. I truly enjoy reading your blog. I'm going to commit to finishing a few projects this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your plan looks like a good one. I love making plans ;-)

    I'm going to try again on my secret project and see if I can not screw it up this time! haha

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Surely this would be the exception to the anti pants rule. It's too cute! I'm sure you will figure this one out. Can't wait to see the finished project. Happy Friday Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...