- If the kids are cooperative, work on finishing the peasant dress and/or the pillowcase dress that are half finished (It's rare for me to have sewing UFOs, so it's making me a little crazy because I want to move on but have to finish them first.)
- Finish my 1st pillowcase square.
- Try to talk Iz down from a cheeseburger pillow to just a cheeseburger softie.
- Laundry day.
- I want to see if I can work this out without a pattern:
I'm not exactly sure why I'm going to do this... my kids are anti-pants. But maybe with enough ruffles?
- Keep working on pillowcase squares while catching up on my DVR shows
SundayWe're most likely going to be headed to my parents' house to pick up their recliners (I cannot wait to toss our tan couch on the curb... and yes it's getting trashed, it's not fit for donation), so I don't know how much time I'll have for much of anything, so I'll just plan on working on pillow squares or a cheeseburger. =)
Do you have any big plans for the weekend?