Sunday, March 11, 2012

Whatcha think?

A while back, someone introduced me to one of the best songs...  Three Little Girls by Eric Clapton.



Even though Eric Clapton isn't really my kind of music, I cried the first time I heard it.  Then again... I have three little girls.  I think it's pretty much a law that I would have to.  =)

Ever since then, I've wanted to make some kind of wall art for their room with the lyrics.  I played around with it tonight.  I used a picture of them and put the lyrics on top of the picture.  I'm not sure it's what I'm looking for....

Three Little Girls 2

Of course, I changed the names.  And yeah, you get the version with the middle names edited out.  =)

I want something that will look good blown up poster size.  I like the colors, but maybe it would be better black and white?  Maybe the photo faded more?  I'm no graphic designer, for sure, don't claim to be...  =)

2 comments:

  1. I like the colors but could see it looking fabulous in black and white too. This is a really cute shot of your girls! Aren't we so lucky to both have 3 little girls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! You have a lovely blog; I'm a new follower ~ ♥
    Best,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...